Why is Futurable?
- 47% jobs automated by AI and robotics in next 20 years (2033)
- AI Revolution will bring about the 2nd Industrial Revolution, but to a much bigger scale
Target Users: 50% of 3 billion smartphone users (out of 7 billion people on Earth)
- Target Market: Job Loss – Fun way of finding a “better” Job by simulating the future
Target Users: billions of Smartphone users, for all ages.
Solution: Virtual Travel – Seeing is believing – Meet your future.
- Futurable – AI Simulation Game on the Future
- Find and define the new virtual world to plan ahead
– Visit your Future, Find what to do later; Plan in advance from now
- Job Travel, Find your Future job
- Life is a Travel
- Time Travel to the future as well as to the past
Tech forecasting, Future forecasting
Beyond Mathematical Modeling: Monte Carlo + Probabilistic reasoning + AI/ML/DL – Planner
Multi-player cooperative and competitive problem solving
Common-sense reasoning problem (not a mathematical problem)
Partially known problem
Incremental problem solving
Intelligent agent problem solving: BDI agent
MA PDDL Planner
Approximate the real world by simulation
Futurable: The most powerful future simulation tool based on the disruptive technology of AI
Look ahead the future by accelerating the simulated world
Accelerate the future by simulation
If can accelerate the future by 365 times faster then can foresee 1 year ahead of the future
Time to simulate
We can foresee the future before it actually happens
Approximate the world by the scale
- fAutonomy, stands for ‘full Autonomy’.
- fAutonomy for Unity is the World’s 1st Deep Learning AIplug-in for Unity3D ( https://unity3d.com/).
- It can be used to create DNN (Deep Neural Network) based state-of-the-art AI for Unity games and Unity applications.
- Unity games developers (our target customers) can use fAutonomy to provide DNN-based AI-control e.g. to their in-game characters(e.g. NPCs – Non-Player Characters), making these in-game characters fully autonomous(with own perception, own actions, own memory/beliefs, own individual DNN-based decision making, own (life)goals, own reasoning, etc.).
ABOUT THE AIBRAIN
AIBrain is an artificial intelligence company with the goal of building fully autonomous AI by unifying the three essential aspects of intelligence, namely Problem Solving, Learning and Memory. AIBrain, was founded by Dr. Richard H. Shinn initially in Seoul, Korea in 1997 and expanded to Palo Alto, California in 2012 and then to Shenzhen, China and Berlin, Germany in 2017.
Human-like AI achieved only when we fully automate the entire process of cognitive reasoning. AIBrain delivers the full autonomy based on its breakthrough technologies: AICoRe (Adaptive Interactive Cognitive Reasoner), a fully autonomous cognitive AI; Memory Graph, AI memory encompassing both episodic and semantic knowledge.
AIBrain is the home for brilliant AI brains with the grand aim to augment human intelligence with AI. As the creator of AI, we will be able to augment our intelligence with autonomous AI and memory.
AIBrain was selected as one of Top 20 Artificial Intelligence Companies by Datamation on September 20, 2016 alongside tech giants such as Amazon and Google.
Its unofficial slogan is “Be intelligent in every aspect”.